We are a full scope optometric practice in Whiting, IN that is dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. Our specialty is with children and adults having visual difficulties that cannot be managed fully with eyeglasses or contact lenses.
The Levin Eye Care Center Vision Therapy Program is designed to identify hidden learning-related vision problems. Our goal is to improve active learning skills and provide patients with the tools necessary for success.
We know that there is more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight. We proud to be offering a huge variety of services to really ensure our patients are happy with their eyes and vision.
Levin Eye Care Center, P.C. provides:
- Comprehensive eye examinations for all ages, including infants and preschoolers
- Eyewear designing and dispensing
- Contact lens fitting and follow-up, including disposable, bifocal and lenses for astigmatism
- Treatment of eye diseases and co-management of cataract surgery
- Laser vision correction (LASIK) co-management and consultation
- Vision therapy for all ages
- Treatment for learning-related vision problems related to ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, autism, reading difficulties, and tracking problems, etc.
- Treatment for Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Visual rehabilitation for special populations, including patients with traumatic brain injuries, stroke, whiplash, developmental delays, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Treatment for stress-related visual problems, including blurred vision, headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome (C.V.S.)
- Sports vision enhancement and/or improvement
An Accomplished and Capable Staff
Dr. Steven A. Levin, a board certified member of the College of Optometrists of Vision Development, has had more than 40 years of experience in his profession. Dr. Levin has impressed communities and the nation for years. In 2001, Dr. Levin received the Indiana Optometrist of the Year Award and later he received the National Optometrist of the Year Award in 2002. In 2007 he was elected to the National Academies of Practice. His dedication and passion for optometry continues to be evident in the way he treats his patients with superior service and commitment.
Our highly trained and friendly staff are also dedicated to making sure your experience is nothing but the best.
Call our office today at (219) 659-3050 to make an appointment or to learn more about our practice.